Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Enjoy a guided trip to Venice from Lake Garda. Sightseeing with a guide in the heart of Venice, the most romantic city in the world. During this excursion, you will be able to see the most famous attractions of the Doge City, such as the Bridge of Sighs, the St.Marc Cathedral and its square, the bell tower and the Rialto Bridge. You will have a private boat through the canals of Venice, with plenty of free time in the afternoon.
Departure in the morning from the meeting point with a air conditioned coach and tour guide.
During the travel the bus will take a short break near Soave, allowing you to have some coffee. The stop will last about 15 minutes.
11:00 Arrival in Venice: The Serenissima
For more than a millennium, the city of Venice has been the capital of the Republic of Venice, and it was therefore known as the “Serenissima” (the Serene one), the Dominant one and the Queen of the Adriatic.
Due to its urban characteristics and its artistic heritage, Venice is universally considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world and is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, along with its lagoon.
Boat transfer To Saint Mark’s Square
Once arrived in Venice, you will take a private boat through the Giudecca Canal to the heart of the city: Saint Mark’s Island.
The boat passes in the Giudecca canal, the largest and most busy of Venice that from the bus parking “Tronchetto” reach all the islands of Venice, including Giudecca, Saint Biagio and Saint Mark island.
This beautiful city was taken by water and the only means available for moving is the boat!
12:00 Headphones walking tour
Arrived in Venice heart, you will have a 40-minute headphones Walking tour through the typical alleys of Venice.
Lets see the attractions of this city: the center of Venice, St.Mark’s Cathedral, the square, the Bridge of Sighs (Ponte dei Sospiri), the bell tower and the Rialto Bridge!
13:00- 17:00 Free time to relax
In the afternoon you would have some free time to relax, take a walk and maybe snap some pictures of this beautiful city.
You will also be able to book the Venice Canal tour on the famous Gondola!
The gondola is, without doubt, the symbol of Venice. It is unique for its special features: 280 pieces of 8 different types of wood are fit in order to create an 11-meter boat weighing more than 600 kg. A single striped “gondolier” highlights this nautical miracle that seems to greet its very own Venice with a graceful nod, given its asymmetrical hull.
The end of the day
At the end of the day, always with our accompanier, we shall take the boat bringing you from St. Mark’s Square to the bus parking. Departure from Venice around 17:45
Return to the starting point between 19:30 and 20:30 (depending from the pick-up point)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
– 7:10 from Limone sul Garda bus station in front of Bar Turista (Via IV Novembre, 31 25010 Limone Sul Garda BS)
– 7:30 from Riva del Garda bus station (Viale Trento, 5, Riva del Garda TN)
– 7:40 from Torbole bus station (in front of hotel La Vela) Via Str. Granda, 2, Nago-torbole TN
– 8:00 from Malcesine bus station (Via Gardesana, 236 – 37018 Malcesine VR)
– 8:10 from Brenzone sul Garda bus stop (Via Madonna della Pace, 4, 37010 Brenzone sul Garda VR)
– 8:20 from Torri del Benaco bus station (Via Gardesana, 35, 37010 Torri del Benaco VR)
– 8:35 from Garda bus station (Corso Italia, 80, 37016 Garda VR)
– 8:45 from Bardolino bus station (Piazzale Aldo Moro, 1, 37011 Bardolino VR)
– 8:55 from Lazise bus stop (Via Gardesana, 22 – 37017 Lazise VR)
– 9:10 from Peschiera del Garda in front of hotel Enjoy (Via Venezia, 26, 37019 Peschiera del Garda VR)
– 7:30 from Gargnano close to Bar Gardesana (Piazzale Boldini, 4, 25084 Gargnano BS)
– 7:40 from Toscolano Maderno from auchan Supermarket bus stop. Piazzale Salvo d’Acquisto, 25088
– 7:50 from Gardone Riviera (Corso Zanardelli, 84, Gardone Riviera BS, in front of GRAND HOTEL GARDONE)
– 7:55 from Salò (Largo Dante Alighieri, 1, 25087 Salò BS, close to the CINEMA TEATRO CRYSTAL.)
– 8:20 from Manerba/Moniga (Via Pergola, 21, 25080 MONIGA del Garda BS)
– 8:30 from Desenzano del Garda (Viale Tommaso dal Molin, 36, 25015 Desenzano del Garda BS, in front of Hotel Piccola Vela)
– 8:45 from Sirmione (Largo Del Largo Faselo Bitinico, 1, Sirmione, BS 25019, close to the post office)
Returns to original departure point between 19:30-21:00. (Depending on starting point)
In a nutshell: Tour: Good. Guide: Very good. Tour was very well organized and so you could get involved in the city without having to worry about the trappings.
Day Trip to Venice from Lake Garda!!
Welll organized, nice tour of Venice and good tour guide!
“Captivating information from the tour guide about this exciting city”
The tour was very interesting and the tour guide has provided ongoing information about the origins and history of this great city. It was a really great trip, which we would do again immediately. Only the somewhat long round trip because of several loading stops. Everything else was great and we can highly recommend!
“Our tour guide was wonderfully knowledgeable and friendly.”