Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Day Trip to Verona from Lake Garda. Discover Verona, the romantic city of Romeo and Juliet, a jewel of the European Renaissance. A local guide will show you its treasures: the Arena, Piazza dei Signori, Piazza Erbe, the house of Juliet. Enjoy the afternoon by shopping in one of the most elegant streets in Italy, Via Mazzini. Guided city center tour included in the quote.
Start from your pick-up point by air conditioned coach and tour guide direction Verona city
Verona is a clear example of a city that has grown progressively and continuously throughout two thousand years, incorporating artistic elements of the highest quality, from all of the many eras it has survived.
This is one of the Italian cities where the Roman mark is more visible. It is also rather important to mention the past presence of the Scaligeri family here.
Arrival in Verona
Once in Verona, the bus will leave customers at the dedicated car park; this will be followed by a short 10-minute walk to Piazza Bra, crossing the Adige River over one of the many typical bridges in Verona, from which you’ll start to see the first stretches of this fascinating city.
The ideal spot for taking out your camera. And in way less than what you’d think, here we are in the old town!
Free time until 13:00
Walking tour with Verona city Guide
Meeting with a local specialist guide which will show you all of its beautiful treasures with a headphones walking tour of 90 minutes: the Arena, Piazza dei Signori, Piazza Erbe, the house of Juliet, but also Castelvecchio, the tombs of the Scala family (Arche Scaligere) and the Pietra Bridge.
Free time for shopping
After it, enjoy about 2 hoursfree time for freely strolling among the streets of the center, discovering ancient and barely-known alleys with Romanesque buildings and more modern streets, such as one of the most elegant roads in Italy, Via Mazzini.
This particularly busy street has become the most important in Verona thanks to the high fashion brands selling there with their local stores, making it an ideal spot for luxury shopping.
Admire this beautiful city and, before leaving, take some photos in front of the Arena as souvenirs, perhaps along with the typical Roman icon, the Praetorian!
At the end of the excursion, you will be accompanied to the bus along by the tour guide.
Departure at about 16:15. Return to the starting point
Tuesday and Friday
– 8:00 from Limone sul Garda bus station in front of Bar Turista (Via IV Novembre, 31 25010 Limone Sul Garda BS)
– 8:20 from Riva del Garda bus station (Viale Trento, 5, Riva del Garda TN)
– 8:40 from Torbole bus station (in front of hotel La Vela) Via Str. Granda, 2, Nago-torbole TN
– 9:00 from Malcesine bus station (Via Gardesana, 236 – 37018 Malcesine VR)
– 9:10 from Brenzone sul Garda bus stop (Via Madonna della Pace, 4, 37010 Brenzone sul Garda VR)
– 9:20 from Torri del Benaco bus station (Via Gardesana, 35, 37010 Torri del Benaco VR)
– 9:40 from Garda bus station (Corso Italia, 80, 37016 Garda VR)
– 9:50 from Bardolino bus station (Piazzale Aldo Moro, 1, 37011 Bardolino VR)
– 9:55 from Lazise bus stop (Via Gardesana, 22 – 37017 Lazise VR)
– 10:10 from Peschiera del Garda in front of hotel Enjoy (Via Venezia, 26, 37019 Peschiera del Garda VR)
– 8:35 from Gargnano close to Bar Gardesana (Piazzale Boldini, 4, 25084 Gargnano BS)
– 8:45 from Toscolano Maderno Auchan Supermarket bus stop. Piazzale Salvo d’Acquisto, 25088 Toscolano Maderno BS
– 8:50 from Gardone Riviera (Corso Zanardelli, 84, Gardone Riviera BS, in front of GRAND HOTEL GARDONE)
– 8:55 from Salò (Largo Dante Alighieri, 1, 25087 Salò BS, close to the CINEMA TEATRO CRYSTAL.)
– 9:15 from Manerba/Moniga (Via Pergola, 21, 25080 MONIGA del Garda BS)
– 9:30 from Desenzano del Garda (Viale Tommaso dal Molin, 36, 25015 Desenzano del Garda BS, in front of Hotel Piccola Vela)
– 9:45 from Sirmione (Largo Del Largo Faselo Bitinico, 1, Sirmione, BS 25019, close to the post office)
Returns to original departure point between 16:25-18:35. (Depending on starting point)
First class service!
Courier Francesco was excellent. The trip was well balanced with the right amount of information and free time. The walking tour was also worthwhile. The courier was concise and well versed in his topic.
Coach on time (ish) for pick up and not many pick ups after us from Sirmione. Timings all as stated. Verona definitely worth a visit. The walking tour bit was too slow a pace for us. We felt at a quicker pace we could’ve had more shown and explained to us. Enjoyable day though.
Laura was fantastic. A wealth of information. Her thirst for knowledge is evident and contagious. This is kind of expensive for a walking tour, but they keep the group sizes small, which makes all the difference in the world.
Great Tour, Beautiful City
Only had one full day in Verona & we chose the right walking tour!!
Our guide Isabella was fantastic, very knowledgeable. She was able to answer any questions we had. We had a great day seeing the sites of this beautiful city. Would recommend this tour & hope to get back there one day.
Highlight of our visit
This has to be one of the best guided tours we have ever taken – and we have been on many! Our tour guide, Manuela, was a fine art graduate and artist so her knowledge and passion for this fascinating city was incredible. But what was equally important was her charm and adaptability in answering all our questions and making us feel as if every fact or story had been told to us personally for the first time. By the end of the tour it felt like she was a friend we had known for ages. Thank you so much for the wonderful memories of Verona.